Family Photography | West Seattle

Tilly

Tilly

Photographer

Seattle Beach Front Family Session

It was really nice getting out of my comfort zone and shooting a new location today. I went to Lincoln Park in West Seattle for a truly ‘Pacific Northwest’ photography session experience. My eyes were glued to my phone watching the very unpredictable weather. At 8:00am I sat at my kitchen table sipping coffee sure I was going to have to reschedule the session 90% chance of rain. At noon, it was only a 40% chance… which said to me 60% chance of dry! We went for it! We got about 30 minutes of good shooting until it was time to put the equipment away from … yep, it started raining!

Little more about this wonderful family!

“Joel and I moved to WA from MN in 2006 and since then have lived in lots of different areas of the Seattle region.  He is an art teacher so we pretty much always have a camera with us to capture inspiration images.  Nikolai is just about 2 and he (of course!) has been an amazing addition to our family.  We have a strong connection to Norway and Norwegian culture and are raising Nikolai to be bi-lingual (which is pretty much the cutest thing ever!).  Joel and I met at a Norwegian immersion summer camp in MN where we continue to work every summer.  Nikolai also comes to camp with us now too.  His first year at camp, he was only 10 days old when we got there.” – Jessica and Joel

family photographer

family photographer

family photographer

family photographer
Seattle Family Photographer | Tilly | Naissance Photography
family photographer

family photographer

family photographer

family photographer

Share:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Scroll to Top